Taking a collaborative and tailored approach
We are passionate about helping organisations draw the best from employees and meet the differing needs of customers.
Shapiro Consulting was established in 1998 by Dr Gillian Shapiro and built through recommendation and lasting relationships established with clients.
Clients value our collaborative and tailored approach to strategy, organisation and leadership development.
No two organisations are the same, so we tailor our services to each client’s needs. Our work is underpinned by our own and external research and our expertise in organisational change. Our simple diversity change model – Motivate, Act, Impact – helps clients identify how inclusion and diversity can benefit their organisations, the actions that will make the greatest difference and the impact of change on performance.
Build strong partnershipsWorking closely with clients to fully understand their organisations.
Engage stakeholdersExploring what employees, leaders, customers, communities and other stakeholders think and feel in order to find the right approach.
Base recommendations on researchBuilding on research and best practice to ensure our recommendations are achievable and lead to desired results.
Deliver resultsTailoring our approach because every client is different. Delivering on time and to budget.
We are proud to have worked with clients across the private, public and third sectors, including national and international blue chip companies.
- FINANCIAL SERVICES & INSURANCE
- Allianz Insurance
- Citi Group
- European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
- Nationwide Building Society
- Department for Environment and Climate Change
- Department for Transport
- Birmingham Children’s Hospital
- Dudley Clinical Commissioning Group
- Health Education Yorkshire and the Humber
- NHS Leadership Academy
- South Devon Healthcare NHS Foundation Trust
- Surrey and Borders Partnership NHS Foundation Trust
- LOCAL GOVERNMENT & PUBLIC SERVICES
- Leeds City Council
- Hertfordshire Constabulary
- BBC Trust
- Broadcast Equality and Training Regulator
- UK Film Council
- Film Distributors’ Association
- PROFESSIONAL SERVICES
- Baker & McKenzie LLP
- Eversheds LLP
- Foot Anstey LLP
- Herbert Smith Freehills LLP
- KPMG LLP
- Roschier LLP
- PROFESSIONAL BODIES
- Bar Standards Board
- Equality Challenge Unit
- General Medical Council
- General Pharmaceutical Council
- Law Society
- Universities UK
- THIRD SECTOR
- Business Disability Forum
- Business in the Community
- Royal National Institute for the Deaf
Consultants and Partners
We are proud to work with a group of diverse, highly experienced and respected associate consultants.
As Shapiro Consulting’s founder and managing director, Gillian, brings to clients her expertise in organisation development focused on inclusion and diversity. She regularly conducts research in the area. Read more
We partner with for business sake consulting on client and research projects. Headed by Sarah Bond, previously European director of employee engagement, diversity and inclusion at KPMG, Sarah brings to our clients first-hand experience of leading change on diversity and inclusion from within organisations and of working with clients in the private and third sectors.